The VisuMotion Stereo Tools for z.l.i.c.e.3D* is a plug-in collection of special nodes and a powerful tool to convert two-view stereo footage into multi-view content for usage with autostereoscopic 3D displays.
We provide two different methods to convert a stereo pair to multiple views. The first one is a pure view interpolation between the two original views. This is a simple and fast solution but it will also reduce the depth impression. The second method involves the automatic estimation of the 3D depth and save it in a disparity map.
*VisuMotion z.l.i.c.e.3D is a professional video editing and compositing application especially designed for multi-view 3D footage. Version 3.0 or higher of this software is required for the Stereo Tools Plug-in.
• 32 & 64 bit
• Depth-Map creation for left and right view
• Operates with 32bit per channel depending on source footage
• High resolution support up to 4K
• Two different operation methods (Adaptive, Locally consistent)
• Selectable color space (RGB & YUV)
• 1:1, 1:2, 1:4 working resolutions available for additional Speed/Quality gain
• Save multiple setting presets and assign them to different frame ranges
• Region of interest definition (e.g. crop letter box)
• Using GPU and all available CPUs
• All internal scaling operate on Lanczos3
• Side by Side, Up or Down & Interlaced can also be selected as input format
• DPX, CIN, R3D, MXF (Multi view), OpenEXR (SXR) through z.l.i.c.e. 3.0 supported
• Flicker mode with speed value for view comparison Inter- & extrapolation up to 32 views
• Disparity (Range) measure lines (2 parallel lines moveable to get range value)
• Camera rectification through calibration pattern footage