At 3Di, we believe that R&D is the cornerstone of each Company. It is that which breeds creativity, that sets us apart from others and continual innovation and creativity will differentiate us from our competitors. We treat our inventions with the upmost importance. Our IP division within itself is a profit center within our organization.
To date, we have filed over 120 patent and trademark applications, covering over 46 patent families.
Patent filings have completed in the USA, Europe, Germany, France, the UK, the Netherlands, Japan, China, Taiwan, India, Panama. Patent Grants have been awarded so far:
- 2 in Europe (set in force in Germany, UK, France and the Netherlands)
- 1 in Taiwan
- 8 national German grants
The patents and pending applications cover in most part the following field(s) of application:
- methods and arrangements for glasses-free 3D display
- high resolution 2D-3D displays
- production of 3D displays and components thereto
- content rendering and conversion methods
- realtime 3D applications (e.g. game driver)
- 3D cameras
- Applications of 3D displays